IA&B members have exclusive access to an alternative personal umbrella market for more difficult-to-place risks. Anderson & Murison Personal Excess Policy (A&M PEP) is a stand-alone personal umbrella policy in the admitted market designed to meet the diverse needs of your insureds.
- Limits up to $10 million available
- Ideal for risks that have drivers with multiple violations/accidents
- Will consider high profile personalities such as elected officials, athletes, media personalities & entertainers
- Will consider risks with prior liability losses exceeding $25,000
- Drivers over age 75 acceptable with two violations
- Drivers under age 22 can have minor violations
- Driver exclusion endorsement available for drivers with unacceptable driving records
- Written on A rated Scottsdale paper
Access Big "I" Umbrella Program — Alternative Market
This program is a benefit available to members of IA&B through Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America.